A versatile designer with a proven track record of creating successful services and products. I have a good mix of experience in frontend development, interaction design and user research. I'm committed to delivering intuitive designs for mobile apps and websites, using the most appropriate method to validate decisions. I enjoy solving problems whatever the medium.
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Front and backend coding (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Facilitating user research
- Agile best practices
- Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop
- InVision, Marvel, Axure
- Working with the Department for International Trade I created a Design System which allowed them to develop and maintain their services during a digital transformation for customers importing and exporting goods in relation to the UK. The Design System enabled the team to create features quickly in a consistent manner while meeting customers needs across a broad range of persona types.
- Research of the John Lewis iPad App showed that customers’ browsing habits were not fully supported. I organised workshops and tested new designs with customers. We succeeded in driving changes to the navigation and browsing of content which substantially increased sales and downloads. The iPad App gained a 4.5 rating on the App store.
- Working with Venntro I helped to increase the number of complete profiles on their dating platform. To start only a small percentage of customers completed their profile. I interviewed customers to understand their dating habits and assessed usability pain points. By introducing users to the profile creation process earlier on we increased completed profiles by 4 times of what it was before.
|American Express||Create Design system for online portal for choosing a card.||Finance|
|Dept for International Trade||New case management system to help caseworkers process applications for export licenses.||Public|
|Home Office||Redesign government service providing support to refugees seeking asylum.||Public|
|10Lord||New service to help provide a better renting experience between tenants, landlords and agents.||Startup|
|Dept for Business, Innovation & Skills||Digital transfromation of Grant funding platform used by research academics.||Public|
|AIMIA||Evaluate customers feedback and opinion of Nectar iPhone and Android app to mitigate bad reviews.||Retail|
|John Lewis||Omni-channel experience for iPad, iPhone, Android and Web.||Retail|
2004 - 2005
Rolls Royce, Web Designer Year In Industry Student Placement
2000 - 2004
Graphic Design, Art, Maths (A levels), Queen Elizabeth’s Grammar School